If you are having trouble determining the best options for your window treatments in High Point, our experienced staff is available to assist you.
The window treatments inside your home or business in High Point, North Carolina can say a lot about the way you live and work. At CornerStone Interiors, we believe your window treatments should look as good as the rest of your home or business, as well as reflect your personal style. If you are having trouble determining the best options for your window treatments or you would like professional assistance with an upgrade, you’ll find our experienced staff available to assist you.
Custom Draperies, Valances, & Cornices
When tackling any decorating project, windows and walls should be given top priority because their treatment is the first step towards setting the decorating stage. All of our draperies are custom-made and take four to six weeks to deliver. Prices vary based on fabric selection, window size, and style.
In our showroom, you can browse our wonderful selection of fine fabrics from leading manufacturers, including:
- Brunschwig & Fils™
- Kasmir Fabrics™
- Robert Allen™
Five Easy Steps for Choosing the Right Window Treatments
1. Sit down with our designers to discuss your ideas about your home or workplace.
2. Coordinate each room’s colors, furniture, and carpet with the window treatment style selected.
3. Decide upon a nice fabric, avoiding close-out or remnants to ensure enough material is available.
4. We will deliver a quality product made of superior workmanship.
5. Our professionals will complete installation to ensure that your window treatments fit perfectly.
At CornerStone Interiors, our clients who are interested in window treatments or blinds receive two complimentary in-home consultations. This way, we can be sure to deliver the excellent products and services you expect and deserve.
Contact us today to schedule your first consultation and to learn more about our interior design services for homes and businesses.